Family Grief & Healing Support Groups
WillMar Center Provides:
- Support Groups for children and teens ages 3-1/2 to 19.
- Support Groups for their parents, grandparents, guardians, and care-givers.
- Support groups for children and teens who have family members or friends coping with a life changing illness.
education addressing the needs of grieving children through WillMar
Center's Lending Library, school outreach programs, and presentations
for adults in the community.
- Expressive arts programs to encourage healthy self-expression and to strengthen the bereaved child.
- Creative Play.
- Conversation discussing themes of grief, loss and healing.
- Bop Room, a safe space for physical expression of feelings.
- Shared experiences that ease the feelings of isolation and being alone with their grief.
- A place to help children and teens re-engage with life.